California Campus Compact Membership
To join California Campus Compact, campuses must pay an annual membership fee (July 1 to June 30), based on the full-time equivalent enrollment of undergraduates at their institution.
Membership fees, along with funding received from foundations, corporations and the federal government, allow us to:
- Provide member institutions with training, technical assistance and financial support
- Build statewide support for higher education’s public service role
- Fund program development at our member campuses
- Organize regional, statewide and national events and gatherings
- Promote public awareness of individual campus’s civic engagement activities
- Address legislative issues related to service, service-learning and civic engagement
How to Join California Campus Compact
CSU East Bay/California Campus Compact
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., SF 311
Hayward, CA 94542
For more information about joining California Campus Compact, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.